Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Another Example Of An Atheist Denying Evidence If It Attacks His Identity

For many years, I watched Cenk (pronounced “Jenk”) Uygur on MSNBC, then later on YouTube when he left that media outlet.  I either saw his true colors, or his morphing into what is known as the "Regressive Left."  In any event, I haven't watch him in a few years.  I have not heard this denial story before, but I also now see about as much denial of evidence from the left as I have seen for decades from the right.  It is shameful from anyone.  C'mon, science-based thinking everyone.

After years of denying the Armenian genocide, Cenk Uygur now says he doesn’t know enough about it to say anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels


Click on image

Choose how you look at reality wisely. Yes, it is a binary choice.

Choose how you look at reality wisely. Yes, it is a binary choice.
Click on image