Monday, June 6, 2016

"Build A Wall", The Meaning

I recently was in a brief (brief, because I have learned the warning signs of an ideologue) discussion with someone who disagreed with me that this post was pointing out the extent of the Trump racist effect.

In the original discussion (on a closed Facebook page), there were multiple opinions on the matter.  Some agreed with me, but others thought the action of the students engaged with this action were just using their 'free speech" rights, and/or thought that I was not looking at the value of a wall to protect the USA.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels


Click on image

Choose how you look at reality wisely. Yes, it is a binary choice.

Choose how you look at reality wisely. Yes, it is a binary choice.
Click on image