- There is a clear attempt by Republicans to prevent legitimate judicial appointments.
- There is a clear attempt by Republicans to prevent voting by minorities.
- Republicans do not accept science on many topics, including religion, evolution, climate change, and sex and gender.
- There is clearly a hijacking of the Republican party by the ignorant, bigoted and dogmatic, with Donald Trump being the most visible sign of such.
- There is a significant movement within this Republican Party for "Total War" against the Democrats should Hillary Clinton be elected President of the USA
SCIENCE (from the Latin for 'knowledge') informs wisdom, reason and humanism. This is a 4-legged worldview within reality that maximizes well-being for individuals and society.
Thursday, November 3, 2016
False Equivalency In Politics
Yes, this period of political campaigning has been extraordinary in its polarity and vitriol. To accept what the activist partisans from the right and left are saying, one may think both sides are equally to blame. If you are one of these folks, please consider that there clearly is a "false equivalency" here: