Monday, March 5, 2018

My Dream for the USA

I have a dream that one day the voters in the USA will understand the power of the Constitution: We the People of the United States can attenuate the corrupt politicians and the powerful.

I have a dream that one day all people will be fully recognized as being created equal, as such is supported by science.

I have a dream that one day those holding the power in the nation will be making decisions based on evidence and not unsupported dogma.

I have a dream that all opinions not supported by evidence will be marginalized.

I have a dream today.

(With respect to MLK)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels


Click on image

Choose how you look at reality wisely. Yes, it is a binary choice.

Choose how you look at reality wisely. Yes, it is a binary choice.
Click on image