Monday, April 11, 2016

Atheists In Foxholes

I posted the following image on my Facebook page and received a comment on it from an evangelical Christian.  Below the image is the comment, and my response:



Commenter:  "Is that what Mao, Stalin, and their compatriots thought? I wish... "

Me:   "You are conflating the evils of the quasi-religious, authoritarian, dogmatic and cruel leadership seen in all dictatorships with atheism. Show me one example of atheists in a first world, democratic republic who are more evil than the theists."

2 comments:

  1. Seems reasonable to me, Tom. The meme is correct. Sure,there may always be war, but without gods to direct the killing there would be less reason to fight.

    ReplyDelete

Labels


Click on image

Choose how you look at reality wisely. Yes, it is a binary choice.

Choose how you look at reality wisely. Yes, it is a binary choice.
Click on image