Sunday, July 1, 2018

A Scholarly Look At Veganism

Periodically I come in contact with fellow science-based thinkers proselytizing for Veganism.  I have posted on the subject in the past.  This post will present recent literature from scholarly sources. As you may have deduced from my other posts, I haven't committed myself to veganism for a variety of reasons and, since there is much disagreement by thinking people on the subject, I just support a diet primarily based on fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and moderate quantities of minimally processed meats (preferably grass-fed if applicable) produced humanely.

More Than Just A Diet: An Inquiry Into Veganism

Vegetarian, vegan diets and multiple health outcomes: A systematic review with meta-analysis of observational studies


The long-term health of vegetarians and vegans



2 comments:

Labels


Click on image

Choose how you look at reality wisely. Yes, it is a binary choice.

Choose how you look at reality wisely. Yes, it is a binary choice.
Click on image