Wednesday, July 4, 2018

No Flag From Me Today

Sorry, my "patriotism" has been hijacked by my government. I usually proudly fly the US flag on particular holidays but I just can't in good conscience do so now. The following articles sum up my thoughts.  Enjoy the day, but please, no false "love of country."



5 Reasons I'm Not Celebrating The 4th Of July This Year

I’m A Military Wife, But I Won’t Celebrate 4th Of July This Year

We are still not free: Why I can’t celebrate the Fourth of July
 

Read more here: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/article214253289.html#storylink=cpy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels


Click on image

Choose how you look at reality wisely. Yes, it is a binary choice.

Choose how you look at reality wisely. Yes, it is a binary choice.
Click on image