Sunday, March 29, 2020

Summary Of The Falsification Of Christianity

"Recently, well-known Christian apologist Dr. William Lane Craig made some wildly speculative and inaccurate assumptions about my personal faith journey… and while his guesses were irresponsible, it occurred to me that I haven’t actually made public a more comprehensive general view of where I currently sit on the proposition of Christianity that Dr. Craig might have been able to use as a more accurate reference. This is something I will try to remedy today. Hopefully, this summary will clear up some confusion, and be of some help to Christians and non-Christians alike in some way in examining their own views"

He succinctly covered most of the biggies against Christianity. Click on the link below:

Why I am Not a Christian
Remember,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels


Click on image

Choose how you look at reality wisely. Yes, it is a binary choice.

Choose how you look at reality wisely. Yes, it is a binary choice.
Click on image