Saturday, November 9, 2019

Personal Experience Debunked

"I'm an atheist, but I've personally experienced God in the same way that many religious people have. I left Christianity and my "personal relationship with Jesus Christ" a while back even though I had those experiences, and I think I have good reasons for that. The argument from personal experience is thrown at me often, so I wanted to have this on the record, as well as explain why personal experience isn't evidence for god."

Click on the link below:

My Personal Experience with God (As an Atheist)
- - - - - - -

***If you disagree with this article, how do you justify or verify that your beliefs are true? What is your view regarding the value of evidence?***
- - - - - - -


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels


Click on image

Choose how you look at reality wisely. Yes, it is a binary choice.

Choose how you look at reality wisely. Yes, it is a binary choice.
Click on image